for Airlift Hovercraft - Au.
Hovercraft : RIVAC 680
7 Person commercial rescue
and military Hovercraft RIVAC-680
The Rivac AH680 is a tough
‘Work Horse’ style hovercraft which can be relied upon to work all day
in harsh and remote environments.
It has been designed for good load carrying capacity and durability
while at the same time having low maintenance requirements.
The low skirt pressure design makes the AH680RI less sensitive to skirt
damage or terrain porosity. The semi-inflatable construction provides a
large and stable work platform with excellent lifting capacity. For
transport or storage it may be packed into a 20' shipping container.
The inflatable collar provides a resilient buffer around the perimeter
of the hull while the single diesel engine assures reliability
and durability. A petrol engine may be fitted for increased performance
and load capability if requested.
Floating off cushion
7.13 m / 23' 3"
6.80 m / 22' 2"
5.70 m / 18' 8"
3.98 m / 13' 1"
3.30 m / 10' 10"
2.20 m / 7' 1"
2.56 m / 8' 2"
2.25 m / 7' 2"
- Rigid Inflatable Construction, tough and resilient
inflatable collar protects
- Exceptional Payload Capacity, inflatable collar provides
large lift area
and improved earning capability.
- Low transport volume, able to be packed into a 20' shipping
no wide load permits required.
- Simple Maintenance, only essential elements included in
parts and systems to maintain in remote areas. World available
components used wherever possible.
- Simplicity in Operation, logical and simple controls, crew
- Highly Stable, inflatable collar, high obstacle clearance
bag and finger
- Quiet, large diameter thrust propeller has low tip speed,
super quiet stainless
steel exhaust system.
- Safe, exceptional buoyancy, guarded propellers, 3
in the hull, 4 separate inflatable bladders, safety frame over cabin
- Flexible Engine Selection, chose between petrol and diesel
- Elegant concept, simple and effective, 'no frills'.
| Cockpit length
2.98 m / 9' 6"
| Cockpit width
1.44 m / 4' 6"
| Obstacle clearance
300 mm / 12 "
| Payload (nom)
600kg / 1 350 lb
GM V8 6.5L Diesel 124kW or V6 3.8L Petrol 184kW
| Fuel capacity
80 litres, 140 litres optional / 17,5 gal, 31 gal
| Max wind capability
15 knots gusting to 20 knots (heavy). 20knots
25 knots (light)
| Cruising speed
Up to 25 knots
| Max speed
32 knots (max recommended)
| Skirt type
Pressurized bag, detachable fingers
| Lift & Thrust system
Integrated ducted propeller, fixed pitch.
Hovering stationary capable
This craft is replazing the modell " Mustang
" . We hold the craft description still on file since several craft
build and are still in service.
For further information on the above craft please follow the provided
link to :
Hovercraft Rivac-680 or contact them direct through
4wings Main page - 4wings Yachtservice - Kite-sailer.com - Site-map